We stand committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. We will not share your information with others without your prior consent.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information that you provide to us through this website interface.
- Information about your computer and your visit footprint on this website.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address).
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Help us monitor and administer the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send you email notifications and newsletters which you have specifically requested.
- Provide third parties with anonymous statistical information about our users in order to show advertisers and other parties how many users we have on the site – this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers.
- However, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
Third party websites
Wherever this website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by sending a mail at email@example.com.